We Help With

Stipulation and Order

The For The People Stipulation and Order can be used in an existing family law case to modify a previous order of the Court. Common orders made as part of a Stipulation and Order include matters related to child support, custody and visitation, and spousal support.

When people "stipulate" to something that means they agree to it. For example, if you and your spouse agree to change the amount of child support being paid, you can both sign a "Stipulation;" assuming that the new amount adequately meets the needs of the child, the Court is likely to agree to the change and sign the Order.

If the specifics of your Stipulation and Order require that additional forms be prepared (such as in a matter involving child support), these forms will be prepared as part of your Stipulation and Order.

Need Help With Your Documents?

Divorce, Bankruptcy, Incorporation, Living Trust, Name Change, Will, Public Notary and other (See Full List Of Services)

CALL TODAY 402.502.9898
and our staff will be glad to assist you

We Help With