We Help With

Travel Permission Letter

The For The People Travel Permission Letter form can be used to establish an absent parent's permission for a minor child to travel with a non-custodial parent or other relative or family friend.

Airlines, cruise lines, and immigration agents can deny minor children initial boarding or entry to foreign countries without proper proof of identification and citizenship, and a permission letter from the absent or non-custodial parent. The For The People Travel Permission Letter form is signed before a notary and includes specific details about the trip, the custodial adult, and the child. It also includes consent for the adult to authorize emergency treatment for the child in case the need should arise.

Need Help With Your Documents?

Divorce, Bankruptcy, Incorporation, Living Trust, Name Change, Will, Public Notary and other (See Full List Of Services)

CALL TODAY 402.502.9898
and our staff will be glad to assist you

We Help With